What they are saying!

I love everything it looks so beautiful and it's so pretty. I never dreamed it would look this awesome. I love the favicon! I was right to trust you with  the design. You did an awesome job.

Again thank you so much. You are an awesome designer and it was wonderful to work with you.

Abigail Madison
-------
I LOVE the site!! It is amazing. Thank you for everything Rita! As a long time reader (and HUGE fan) of Coffeeshop Blog it has been a JOY working with you.  Amanda Lunday
------
Heather is such a kind and patient woman. I came to her with so many ideas and she was so patient, thorough, and timely during the whole process. She gracefully followed my many trains of thought even when the train was going through dark tunnels and taking many twists and turns. She genuinely cared about helping me make my vision a reality and it was obvious with every email exchanged and sample sent. I always looked forward to her emails filled with her sweet and graceful countenance. ​I am so pleased I decided to go with her. My business logo and branding now reflect more of who I am, what I do, and what I love and it is all thanks to Heather. I love showing others my logo and I cannot thank her enough for all the love and hard work she put into this beautiful masterpiece for me! Thank you so much, Heather! You are such a talented and lovely lady! :)

Thank you so much, Heather!!! :)
Courtney
-----
Oh Rita! I absolutely love it!
Thank you so much!
I've been struggling with this for so long and now it perfect!
You did a fabulous job. :D Now I had better get to work and finish some of the linked sites before my next blog post or people are going to be a little confused . . . ;D
Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart.  Rosa of A Life of Whimsey
-----
I really enjoyed working with Rita. It was a pleasure. Rita was so kind and helpful throughout the entire process, not to mention patient, as I bugged her with a million questions! She understood what I wanted and gave clear instructions on how to set up the website after she designed it. I absolutely love my new website and can't wait to share it! Thank you so much Rita. I definitely see us working together again in the future. :-)  Photography by Shaundra
-----
"Working with Heather was such a joy! She took all of my requests and rolled them into one gorgeous logo! I couldn't be more pleased with my logo nor how easy it was to have made! Heather is great and I would suggest her to anyone looking for a cutting edge logo tailored to his or her individuality. I love my logo so much, I am thinking of having her take my logo and make seasonal ones so I can switch them out each season. Love her work and loved working with her!"   Tammy Peters, La Verne CA
------
Rita, I haven't even gotten to the rest of what you sent me in your email, I went straight to see what it looks like: It made me cry. It is SO beautiful that I can't believe it is mine. It is just so beautiful. Thank you so much! Oh my gosh, it is just so beautiful!  Tammy of PunkyLemons
------
"Rita, thank you times a million!! I absolutely love it, you did an awesome job:)."  Dawn Smokuk Photography
-------
"I am beyond excited with the logo Heather created for our massage business. I didn't give her much to go on aside from some little tidbits here and there. She turned what I thought were minor ideas into a stunning tree. The roots are the most elegant roots I have ever seen in a logo. I highly recommend working with Heather. She is punctual with responses and a delight to bounce ideas off of." Twisted Roots Bodywork
-------
I was having such a hard time describing exactly what I wanted my blog to look like. I had the idea in my head, and I just couldn't articulate what I was envisioning. However, it was just like you were able to look inside, see my vision and make it come to life. My new blog has exceeded all of my expectations and you were simply fantastic to work with throughout the whole process. I was seriously dreading "updating my blog". It's been on my to-do list forever and I just kept putting it off, thinking it was going to be a headache of technical mumbo-jumbo. You, however, made the entire process so FUN, simple, and exciting! It was truly a pleasure and I will be coming back for all of my future blogging needs! You rock, Rita!  Jordan Maconachy,  JJM Photography
-------
I am in love with my new logo and can't wait to start showcasing it everywhere! Thank you so much for being able to capture the essence of what I was looking for and for what I didn't even know I wanted.  I sincerely appreciate your patience during the design process. Looking forward to working with you on future projects. Thanks again! Casey Poe  
 ------
Thank you soooo much again. I absolutely LOVE my blog and my logo. So glad I found you and your sister. :) Hendrika Proctor Photography
------
Rita,
What can I say but THANK YOU!
I love my blog. You really made it look spectacular.
It was such a pleaure working with you.
Please do not hesitate to use me as a reference for any future clients.
I am beyond thrilled!
Thanks again! You have an amazing talent, Rita.  Kelly, "A Bucks County Kitchen"
-------
I am SO happy with my blog, business cards, and logo! You two are truly blessed and have amazing talents. I will continue to refer friends to you!!! Thank so much! Amy
-------
"Love, Love, Love, Love! Thank you SO much!" Stephanie Mashay Photography
-------
I love you, I think I've said that before but seriously... you make my life easier. A while back I bought your MegaPack. I have enjoyed the actions immensely and today I tried your watermarking action. I used your GREAT written instructions and changed the Plain Jane action in the watermarking kit 3. It worked like a charm!! I batched 100 photos for a client gallery... beautifully :-) So, guess I'm here to say thank you, Thank You VERY much. Cheers~Ivy
-------
"Thank you Rita for the amazing design. You took all the random ideas in my head and turned them into the blog I had been envisioning but couldn't put together myself! I am in love with how it came out and can't wait to show it to my clients." Natalie Ebaugh Photography
--------
Hi Rita
It's just perfect (the blog design) THANK U !!
You have saved me so much time and I can now cross it off my list and get blogging!
Thank u again you are very talented.
JO XXX (Jo Douet Images)
--------
Rita, I just want to take a moment and thank you again for everything....I REALLY REALLLLLLY LOOVE my new blog!
YOu did an absolutly amazing job! I think it looks fantastic!!
Thanks again soooo much!!
<3
Tisha
---------
RITA!! I LOVE IT (the new blog)!! IT IS ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!!

I actually asked your sister to do my logo in the same template as the background (I had one in the purple and one in the blue done) and it looks amazing as the header!!! I cannot thank you enough!! I'm also absolutely pumped to get it started!!! Ahh!! You and Heather are awesome!!
Jeri Alyce Photography
---------
Rita, I just want to take a moment and thank you again for everything....I REALLY REALLLLLLY LOOVE my new blog!
You did an absolutly amazing job! I think it looks fantastic!!
Thanks again soooo much!!
<3 Tisha of Intrigue Photography
---------
I am in love with my new logo and can't wait to start showcasing it everywhere! Thank you so much for being able to capture the essence of what I was looking for and for what I didn't even know I wanted.  I sincerely appreciate your patience during the design process. Looking forward to working with you on future projects. Thanks again! Casey Poe of Esthetics2Go
--------- 
 I love it! It is truely perfect. Thank you so much! Amanda Caruso of
M&i Photography
---------
I got it! That’s exactly what I needed. I appreciate all of your work. I am so excited to show off my new logo! Tommy Holt photography
---------
PERFECT. I love it. TONI PARVIN
---------
It looks awesome! Just what I wanted! Thanks! Lea Hartman
---------
If you are looking for professional, fast, and friendly service then you've found it in Rita & Heather. Rita even followed up with me to ask if I needed any help or had any questions. And it was awesome that she did, because I actually needed her assistance several times. Both Rita & Heather made sure I didn't just like my design and logo but I loved it. I have received so many compliments on my logo & blog design. Coffee Shop went above and beyond & I am very thankful I went with these ladies. Thanks so much for your time and talents girls!!! Taj of Taj White Photography
---------
YOU ARE AWESOME!!! WE LOVE IT! Thanks again so much, I wish I had your eye, but I'm sure glad I got to take advantage of your talent :)
Amy of Glory Photography
---------
If you need a blog design, look no further. Rita is the best! She is very professional, friendly, and quick to answer the biggest or smallest questions. The instructions that come with your blog design for future updates is very detailed - she definitely doesn't leave you hanging! Thank you, Rita, for the blog design and for working with me. It's been a pleasure, and I LOVE my new blog! ~ Corrine of Timeless Blessings, LLC
---------
Rita you. rock!! i love it!! i can't wait to get in there and post and update LOL thank you so much!!!

~Autumn Teesdale~
---------
"Love! Love! Love! Love!" Beth of The Way You Smile Photography
---------
"I'm so glad I chose Heather to do my logo. I have received so many compliments and inquiries about it. I really like the uniqueness of the design, too. She was so easy to work with and was very quick to get back with me any time I had a question. I would recommend her to anyone :)" Heather Stockett of HCS Photography
---------
HCS Photography"LOVE IT!! It's exactly what I wanted : ) Thank you!" Carol of Today Everlasting Photography
---------
Rita, "hands down the best $$$ I have spent in a LONG time!
You did a lovely job on the blog, and the watermarking action kit is simply awesome. Plus, all of the easy to read instructions are pretty much priceless. I love that I have the freedom to edit and change things up a bit whenever I feel like. Thank you so much!!"
Julie of PattyCakes Photography
---------
Dear Heather and Rita,
"It is rare to find such outstanding service in business's nowadays.
I wish to commend you both on your brilliant, professional, affordable and approachable service.
I am incredibly delighted with both my logo and blog site and so very grateful to you both for your patience,
understanding and efficiency towards me as you completed my order.
I will be highly recommending your business to anyone I find in need of logo/blog designs.
Many Thanks and best wishes,"
Tracy Jane of Tracy Jane Photography
---------
"Oh Rita! I cannot tell you how pleased I am with it! You have made me one very happy lady! Thank you a thousand times! I will recommend you with full satisfaction! And, thank you, for doing this so quickly! I never imagined it going up so soon!
A million thanks,"
Emily of Emily Robin Photography
---------
Heather, "Love it!! Thank you for all your hard work!! You are very talented!!!"
Courtney of Off Leash Kennel Club
---------
"LOVE it Heather, thank you very much. I may be back again soon, you do beautiful work! Gail of a mother's art photography
---------
"Rita and Heather were absolutely wonderful to work with right from the very beginning. They answered all of my questions, responded quickly and they even began working on it the week of Thanksgiving! They took my few ideas and suggestions and turned them into an absolutely beautiful logo and website. I am thrilled beyond words with the results and would highly recommend them to anyone!!! And best of all it is affordable to everyone! Thank you to both of you for everything! Corrie Owens" Corrie Owens Photography
-----------
"Heather!!!
I LOVE it! Wow, it is far better than I had envisioned!!!
Thank you sooo much!!! Missy Lemley
---------
"Heather,
I LOVE the logo! Love love love love it! It is just what I had in mind! You are amazing. Misti of Misti Moments photography
---------
"Love love love!!! Can't thank you enough for lifting this weight off of my shoulders! And you are fantastic at what you do...will DEFINITELY be recommending you to anyone that comes my way :)" Jenn of Lilla Loppan Photography
---------
"Hi Rita, I just wanted to thank you for doing such a great job designing my blog. You worked with me until I was completely happy with the design. I love it!The instructions you provided while you were working on my blog were so easy to follow, even for a relatively new blogger like myself. I also appreciate the files you sent me containing all of the design elements on my blog so that I can change anything in the future if I choose to. And of course the instructions you provided with my finished blog, although they seemed a little daunting at first to a new blogger like myself, actually turned out to be easy to follow when I did them step by step. I like that I can now make any changes myself.It was a real pleasure doing business with you. You went beyond what I expected to make sure I was happy with my design and you continue to offer help even after my blog is done. Thanks, Ann." Image by Ann
----------
"Heather, I LOVE the logo! Love love love love it! It is just what I had in mind! You are amazing." Tasha of Freckles Fotography
---------
"Heather, I can't express enough how thrilled I am with my new logo! But what's impressed me even more than your creativity is your patience in dealing me thru the design process. You answered all my dumb questions and were so quick to respond to everything. You made it all so easy for me and I appreciate it! Thank You Thank You!!" Christy
----------
"I just wanted to thank you again for designing my new blog. It looks amazing. I have gotten so many complements on it!! I also love the watermarking action.....so easy to use!!!" Julie from Julie Marie Portraits
---------
"I'd say you nailed it!! That is perfect!! Thank you so much for getting this going so quickly!! I really appreciate the hard work and effort!!
Thanks again, and I look forward to working with you again!!"!"Todd
---------
"Thank you so much for your prompt and amazing talent! You seemed to read my mind! I love the new logo- it is exactly what I was envisioning! I appreciate your speediness after a holiday- of all times!" Amanda
---------
"After completely falling in love with all things about Rita's blog, I noticed she designed blogs herself and my blog for JellyBean Pictures needed a more professional yet fun touch. Rita took the direction I gave her and ran with it, even offering up her own suggestions on fonts that turned out to be BETTER than what I originally chose. She was also super quick and hit my personal deadline even earlier than originally requested. Add to that the fact that she was always quick to communicate back when I asked her questions, and it made for an overall excellent experience with amazing results! Thanks Rita!"
- Jennifer Tonetti-Spellman, JellyBean Pictures
----------
"Heather created a logo perfect for my photography business. I love the clean, simple design. I can't wait to get the logo loaded on my website. Also, the action kit made watermarking my photos so quick and easy. Thank you for creating such a great product to save me time!
Thanks again!"Shannon
----------
"Heather was a breeze to work with! All I gave her was the name and she came up with a logo that completely describes my personality, my photography style and creative taste. I am excited to use her in the near future for any logos I might need. Thank you Heather!! " Lindsay of RosieToes Photography
---------
"Rita,

I just wanted to THANK YOU for my new blog design, I love it! You are amazingly talented and so awesome to work with.
Thanks again,
Michele Boreham"
mmbPhotography
----------
"I contacted Heather in the middle of the week with my questions within the hour she had them answered, when I placed my order she was sick but still managed to have images for me to view the very next day! I selected my Logo and within moments she was responding back letting me know she would have everything ready for me! I love my logo and my Blog button! As soon as I received it I added it to my site! Thanks so much for your hard work! I will be calling you in the future and sending anyone I know your way!! Thanks ~ Jolene of Krooked Smiles Photography
----------
Since I am new to blogging, I have been doing tons of research and came across her blog site. She (Rita) offers free (let me say that again FREE) tips on how to customize blogs, along with any other things photography related. And for the computer challenged like myself, she will even design it for you at a fabulous price. She is so talented and truly is a blessing to work with." Suzi of u2rblessed
----------
"Rita,
Thank you for my magnificent blog! You understood exactly what I wanted and you were SOOOO easy to work with. I have had a major increase in clientele since you finished my blog. THANK YOU! THANK YOU!"
Mandi, Pretty in Pink Photography
----------
"Heather was amazing to work with! I wasn't real sure what I was looking for when designing my Logo, but with her helpful advice we came up with a wonderful design. She was very quick to respond to emails and did a great job keeping me posted on the status of my order. Since she did such a great job on my Logo, I had her create a Blog Button and also a Brush used for Watermarking. I can't wait to work with her again!" Tina of A Charmed Life Photography
----------
“Rita was exceptionally easy to work with and fast. My new blog was launched within 48 hours of me contacting her. Through our combined vision she created an exceptional blog for me. Friends and clients have loved the new look! Rita shares the process with you so later you can make changes on your own. It was a pleasure working with her and I highly recommend her services to anyone needing a new blog or a fresh look.” Susan Lowe, sfl photography
----------
"I cannot say enough good things about Rita. Working with her has been amazing! Her response to any question I had was always quickly responded to. She is absolutely amazing at being able to see what you want and to build what you want. She puts you first, which is why I am recommending her to everyone I know. You will not regret working with her. Thank you again Rita for my fantastic blog!!" Kristy, Kristy Nicole Photography
----------
"Thanks so much, the blog looks fantastic, I love it and I loved working with you! Thanks for everything!" Lisa of Keepin It Kountry