CoffeeShop Website/Blog Design Details and Prices

I am taking new website/blog design orders and my designs are on sale for a limited time for only $99!  I am also now designing 2-column blogs/websites (sample site here and here!) if you would like to have a sidebar.

Hi, this is Rita and I design custom blogs and websites!    So you want a customized beautiful blog, professional-looking website, blog/website combo, or a landing page? No problem, I can design your dream site for you and have it up in less than a week.  I also love working with newbies!!!   ♥

Click here to go to the Website/Blog design request form.  If you have any questions please email me at coffeeshopphotography@yahoo.com.  Thanks, Rita

If you don't already have a website I will help you register for a free one, and if you already own a custom domain you can easily point it toward the site I design for you.  

CoffeeShop Blog Designs Websites/Blogs/Landing Pages run beautifully on computers, tiny smartphones, and tablets.  Click on the buttons below to see working sample websites.


Each CoffeeShop blog or website design is $109  Only $99 for a limited time, and contains:
  • Professional Photo Template for posting large images or NEW:  2-column template with main column and a sidebar (sample site here!), with plenty of gadget/button room on the top and bottom.  These template runs beautifully on computers, smartphones, and tablets.
  • Design and installation of a customized background surrounding your site, post-dividers, favicon, and set-up of fonts.
  • Installation of top header with your logo/taglines and a photo slideshow underneath    
  • Set-up and installation of menubar (with drop-downs) for linking websites, galleries, favorite links, items to purchase, portfolios, pages, post labels, etc. and custom Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Etsy, and Email buttons.
  • Free website hosting and no annual/additional fees.
  • NEW!!!  Complete set of custom-designed storyboards for posting your images on your new website included with each design.
  • Full installation on your Blogger-hosted website (you don't have to do anything!) and detailed instructions for updating design elements and menubar.



Here are some recent CoffeeShop blog designs in action. {the present photography} {Rhonda Quaney} {Blinc Pics} {Photography by Kari} {Tamara Tovey Photography} {Deanna Addison Photography} {JellyBean Pictures}





I now offer a la carte updates of your CoffeeShop Designs!  I send full instructions to update the design elements and menubar with each of my designs, but I wanted to offer this service for your convenience.    If you want an update, just email me at coffeeshopphotography@yahoo.com with the details.